Working With MagiKats
Our ambition is to make the MagiKats programme available to any student who wishes to study it. We are always looking for excellent candidates to launch MagiKats Tuition Centres in new areas. If you think this is something you might be able to do, then please get in touch for more information.
Are you a potential MagiKats Principal?
We provide you with the opportunity to have a fulfilling, and financially rewarding career. Only the very best applicants are accepted as MagiKats Principals. If you think that you may be up to our high standards, and relish a challenge, then please get in touch.
Am I a suitable candidate?
- your prime interest is children's education;
- you want the joy of teaching, but the independence and added flexibility of running your own business;
- you enjoy the challenge of developing new skills;
- you want a good income, determined by your own decisions;
- you want your future in your own hands;
- you want to be active in your local community;
- you will be approved for enhanced CRB clearance and pass credit checks;
...then please get in touch.
What practical support can I expect?
As a MagiKats Principal, you will receive:
- the benefit of a proven system;
- an exclusive territory, with options to extend at a later date;
- the genuine opportunity to earn a good living and enjoy a flexible lifestyle;
- help, advice and support direct from our Franchise Manager;
- full training in the MagiKats programme and its associated materials;
- support and guidance on how to set up and run a small business;
- access to marketing materials and support in marketing techniques to suit your local area;
- ongoing training and support including in any changes in the MagiKats programme;
- opportunities for professional development;
- the chance to develop alternative income streams, based around the MagiKats programme;
- continued support from other MagiKats Principals through our email forum;
- the chance to really make a difference to children in your local community.
How can I find out more?
Contact us and we can discuss the application and training process with you.